Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What really happened?

Mr Troy
    Mr Troy
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 30
    Rep: : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

What really happened? Empty What really happened?

Post  Mr Troy Wed May 27, 2009 11:06 am

stop whine! I didn't shut down the server for the top,
    it began by VPS owners to go and get a degree.
    so he decided to turn off and go forward in life.
    had development calls received (school) did not receive high ratings because of the server and this. I worked on the servers and you all in 1.5 years and what I received as a reward? nothing! only **** that you blame me always, nothing good i did? or??
    so I've got bad marks because of this.
    so it is equipped to continue. of course everyone says (Nerd, stupid ) and blame away from themselves all the time on me. soon as I go in 9th and it is not easy!
    more work and more responsibility is required. so I decided to stop, sorry but the world is not easy. so stop sending **** behind someone, and send the message every time.
    thinking long term, not low.

server has been closed for a while, and now Troy and his company take over. hope you have fun in the rune-biza have not yet tried it myself. hope you have fun and I will always miss you that you can rely on! we have had the fun me and you. "but time is short. some say I have taken money thieves conviction or
    something in this direction then why should not I turn off the Forum then? but obviously do not believe me people .. but what can I say? believe what you want.

miss you all <33 have fun while I am away.
    Didn't get a "Thanks Hicham" form anyone, for server was up in almost 2 year.
    Thanks Hicham! Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfWp-Y1cIpk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgxeoeHeTfU&feature=related

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:16 am