Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

What really happened?

Mr Troy
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 30
    Rep: : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

What really happened?

Post  Mr Troy on Wed May 27, 2009 11:06 am

stop whine! I didn't shut down the server for the top,
    it began by VPS owners to go and get a degree.
    so he decided to turn off and go forward in life.
    had development calls received (school) did not receive high ratings because of the server and this. I worked on the servers and you all in 1.5 years and what I received as a reward? nothing! only **** that you blame me always, nothing good i did? or??
    so I've got bad marks because of this.
    so it is equipped to continue. of course everyone says (Nerd, stupid ) and blame away from themselves all the time on me. soon as I go in 9th and it is not easy!
    more work and more responsibility is required. so I decided to stop, sorry but the world is not easy. so stop sending **** behind someone, and send the message every time.
    thinking long term, not low.

server has been closed for a while, and now Troy and his company take over. hope you have fun in the rune-biza have not yet tried it myself. hope you have fun and I will always miss you that you can rely on! we have had the fun me and you. "but time is short. some say I have taken money thieves conviction or
    something in this direction then why should not I turn off the Forum then? but obviously do not believe me people .. but what can I say? believe what you want.

miss you all <33 have fun while I am away.
    Didn't get a "Thanks Hicham" form anyone, for server was up in almost 2 year.
    Thanks Hicham! Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfWp-Y1cIpk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgxeoeHeTfU&feature=related

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:48 pm