Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E)

Poll

Stay or not

[ 1 ]
    Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Bar_left20%Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Bar_left20%Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Bar_left0%Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Bar_left0%Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Bar_left60%Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    I E E E E E
    I E E E E E
    Starter
    Starter

Number of posts : 61
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-29

Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Empty Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E)

Post  I E E E E E Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:57 pm

SHould i come back guys please vote in the pool and tell me why you said no if you did say no
    Sara
    Moderators
    Moderators

Number of posts : 337
    Rep: : 3
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Empty Re: Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E)

Post  Sara Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Wana Dance Smile
    work4str
    work4str
    super poster
    super poster

Number of posts : 339
    Rep: : -11
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E) Empty Re: Should i come back to the server? (I E E E E E)

Post  work4str Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:10 pm

dance
    dance
    dance
    dance
    dance

move it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
    mike hawk
    mike hawk
    master poster
    master poster

Number of posts : 838
    Rep: : 39
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  mike hawk Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:59 pm

put make up ur damn mind as an option.
    thats my choice and dance =]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 am