Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
work4str
sasuke
6 posters

umuted tysvm who ever unmuted me ur the best of bestest ppl in the whole world!!!!

sasuke
    sasuke
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 16
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

umuted tysvm who ever unmuted me ur the best of bestest ppl in the whole world!!!! Empty umuted tysvm who ever unmuted me ur the best of bestest ppl in the whole world!!!!

Post  sasuke Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:25 pm

unmuted wooot tyvm sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by sasuke on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    work4str
    work4str
    super poster
    super poster

Number of posts : 339
    Rep: : -11
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

umuted tysvm who ever unmuted me ur the best of bestest ppl in the whole world!!!! Empty Re: umuted tysvm who ever unmuted me ur the best of bestest ppl in the whole world!!!!

Post  work4str Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:54 pm

sorry if u got muted and we all know sara flowers is the best

you probilty u did something wrong
    sasuke
    sasuke
    newby
    newby

umuted tysvm who ever unmuted me ur the best of bestest ppl in the whole world!!!! Empty Re: umuted tysvm who ever unmuted me ur the best of bestest ppl in the whole world!!!!

Post  sasuke Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:16 pm

i was collecting duped dfs's and emptying them because too many ppl were trading saras flower and fir3 k0 teles me to green drags abd tbs me and i logout (not x logging) managed to log out be he attacked me but he didnt do any damage to me and yeh
    like a min l8er i log back in and it says im muted. did nothing else

Last edited by sasuke on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    mike hawk
    mike hawk
    master poster
    master poster

Number of posts : 838
    Rep: : 39
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  mike hawk Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:56 pm

u cant logout in combat...
    Mr.Wc
    Starter
    Starter

Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

Post  Mr.Wc Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:41 am

sorry to say this but i think u wont get unmute have u any other proof? like a picture ?? (pictures say more then 1000 words Cool )
    Drum Bass
    Drum Bass
    super poster
    super poster

Number of posts : 362
    Rep: : 9
    Registration date : 2009-03-27

Post  Drum Bass Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 am

Pictures say more than 20,000 words when it comes to evidence
    Hypothermiia
    Hypothermiia
    ultra poster
    ultra poster

Number of posts : 299
    Rep: : 4

Post  Hypothermiia Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:30 am

Righttt, just get us a picture and we'll sort it out

Hyperr.king
    sasuke
    sasuke
    newby
    newby

Post  sasuke Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:10 am

i dont have a pic never worked out where the screen shots go=[
    but you can ask jack th3 god we were trying to find the duper (one of them was 3__hit_u) i found him =P
    and i turned in like 5 dfs's(dupes) on my other accounts to saras flower
    and many ppl were complaining that fir3 k0 was teleing ppl to the wildy and killing them.
    oh fir3 k0 tele blocked me didnt do any damage to me if sum1 teleblock you b4 doing any damage to you i think you can still log out
    can any mod that goes on fourm or ingamge please unmute me because i did nothing wrong as far as i know.
    i dint know how to dupe, never done drop parties and im not disrespectful to other players.
    almost all the stuff in my bank is bought with money from selling clues and yeah.

im new to the client thing so i need to find out where all the screen shots go to

can any i tell me where the screen shots usually go to btw
    thx tyvm
    Hypothermiia
    Hypothermiia
    ultra poster
    ultra poster

Post  Hypothermiia Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Vista:
    Start -> enter search bar "screenshot"

Xp: C:\ -> users -> "user name" -> Desktop -> 4lifescape client HD -> User -> screenshots

Hyperr.king
    sasuke
    sasuke
    newby
    newby

Post  sasuke Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:33 pm

yeah i was going through the file and i saw it but i didnt take a screen shot =[
    i have a freind that you could ask and saras flower might tell also cuz i was helping collect duped stuff on my other accounts after being muted. so yeah
    Hypothermiia
    Hypothermiia
    ultra poster
    ultra poster

Post  Hypothermiia Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:34 pm

W.e, just frame him make a setup and screen it

Hyperr.king
    mike hawk
    mike hawk
    master poster
    master poster

Number of posts : 838
    Rep: : 39
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  mike hawk Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:44 pm

if ur having trouble with that screenshot button.

download quick screen capture v5.
    sasuke
    sasuke
    newby
    newby

Post  sasuke Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:36 pm

thx mike hawk but i found out where it goes now and yeah any ways thx and im unmuted now and its all better except still there are some dupers around lol
    work4str
    work4str
    super poster
    super poster

Number of posts : 339
    Rep: : -11
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  work4str Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:01 pm

nice who unmuted you? fire?
    sasuke
    sasuke
    newby
    newby

Post  sasuke Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:18 am

still dont know who unmuted me lol but saras flower said that she asked fir3 to unmute me but he said he couldnt or sumthing but when i loged on the other day i was unmuted

any ways tysvm for the person who unmuted me!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:56 am