Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

a kid saying to dbow glitch at demonic ruins can't show u there but i can show pic

heh 0wned
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 18
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

a kid saying to dbow glitch at demonic ruins can't show u there but i can show pic Empty a kid saying to dbow glitch at demonic ruins can't show u there but i can show pic

Post  heh 0wned Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:02 am

this is showing the kid twins 0f pk tellin people to glitch with dbow. im firkening sick of this ok. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img150/8468/0040.png mmk
    work4str
    work4str
    super poster
    super poster

Number of posts : 339
    Rep: : -11
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

a kid saying to dbow glitch at demonic ruins can't show u there but i can show pic Empty Re: a kid saying to dbow glitch at demonic ruins can't show u there but i can show pic

Post  work4str Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:15 am

i was there i guy kept coming back and d bow glitching us. he a 42 36 on 1 with out spez
    heh 0wned
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 18
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

a kid saying to dbow glitch at demonic ruins can't show u there but i can show pic Empty Re: a kid saying to dbow glitch at demonic ruins can't show u there but i can show pic

Post  heh 0wned Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:55 pm

ye it was really gay i died like 5times and werent u there on an acc named work2str or was tht a poser?
    mike hawk
    mike hawk
    master poster
    master poster

Number of posts : 838
    Rep: : 39
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  mike hawk Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:39 pm

post on report a player, wrong section.
    ill deal with him.
    work4str
    work4str
    super poster
    super poster

Number of posts : 339
    Rep: : -11
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  work4str Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:15 pm

im both work2str is my pure. and work4str my main

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:14 am