Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

give me 3 reason why i shldnt quit cause of all the d bow glitchs and pj'rz

a strange man
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 32
    Rep: : -1
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

give me 3 reason why i shldnt quit cause of all the d bow glitchs and pj'rz Empty give me 3 reason why i shldnt quit cause of all the d bow glitchs and pj'rz

Post  a strange man Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:33 pm

OK THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME 3 REASONS WHY I SHOULDN'T QUIT! CAUSE OF ALL THE D BOW GLITCHS AND PJ'R N00BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    mike hawk
    mike hawk
    master poster
    master poster

Number of posts : 838
    Rep: : 39
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

give me 3 reason why i shldnt quit cause of all the d bow glitchs and pj'rz Empty Re: give me 3 reason why i shldnt quit cause of all the d bow glitchs and pj'rz

Post  mike hawk Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:42 pm

because just pm me in game with names and ill jail them.
    i just did
    i just did
    Moderators
    Moderators

Number of posts : 562
    Rep: : 32
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

give me 3 reason why i shldnt quit cause of all the d bow glitchs and pj'rz Empty Re: give me 3 reason why i shldnt quit cause of all the d bow glitchs and pj'rz

Post  i just did Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Because, People don't give a ***** to the damn rules in-game..They get jail for what? 30 ores..***** that make it 300000000000000000BILLION ores..

They need to be punished alot harder then 30 ores..
    death 4 u
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 25
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post  death 4 u Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:04 am

yeah pjers and d bow glitchers fucking fail and tbh thing is needs to be more desent mods that patrole wild there is mods and admins but they dont go in wild as much as they should even if they do they say then need profe cos its there m8 or somethen fail much?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:14 am