Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

all people look at this ...this person's account should be checked for suspetion of duping

a strange man
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 32
    Rep: : -1
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

all people look at this ...this person's account should be checked for suspetion of duping Empty all people look at this ...this person's account should be checked for suspetion of duping

Post  a strange man Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:35 pm

koofnoobmage should be have her account checked i think she is a major duper with tons of phats she gavee 1 guy 5 red n blu p hats ..someone needs to check ehr acc Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Mr.Wc
    Starter
    Starter

Number of posts : 58
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

all people look at this ...this person's account should be checked for suspetion of duping Empty Re: all people look at this ...this person's account should be checked for suspetion of duping

Post  Mr.Wc Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:16 pm

5 red and blue phats are able to get -.- my friend has 2 red and 3 blues -.- so no need for checking her or his acc -.-
    and next time please post proof!
    i just did
    i just did
    Moderators
    Moderators

Number of posts : 562
    Rep: : 32
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

all people look at this ...this person's account should be checked for suspetion of duping Empty Re: all people look at this ...this person's account should be checked for suspetion of duping

Post  i just did Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:46 pm

More proof needed, before you can report some1.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:55 am