Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

u need to get ur power abusing admins under control un freaking ip me

mod eldest
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 8
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-17

u need to get ur power abusing admins under control un freaking ip me Empty u need to get ur power abusing admins under control un freaking ip me

Post  mod eldest Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:37 pm

hello this is the second time i got iped bye a hidden admin his name was valos he jailed me for hitting high with d bow then iped me its really starting to piss me off so can u do something about it thank u my in game name is mod pure unban me please
    harris186
    harris186
    l33t poster
    l33t poster

Number of posts : 156
    Rep: : 5
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

u need to get ur power abusing admins under control un freaking ip me Empty Re: u need to get ur power abusing admins under control un freaking ip me

Post  harris186 Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:44 pm

when you mean hiting really high what numbers we talking
    and you probbaly did d bow glitch and does = ban btw.

Dean
    DaveY
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-04-04

u need to get ur power abusing admins under control un freaking ip me Empty Re: u need to get ur power abusing admins under control un freaking ip me

Post  DaveY Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:49 pm

I hit 44-28 before just with range pot str pot def pot d bow ice arrows black dhide ghostly strength cape fury and berserker ring O_o.
    work4str
    work4str
    super poster
    super poster

Number of posts : 339
    Rep: : -11
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post  work4str Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:09 pm

thats possible.
    he could of glitched?
    i just did
    i just did
    Moderators
    Moderators

Number of posts : 562
    Rep: : 32
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Post  i just did Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:07 pm

harris186 wrote:when you mean hiting really high what numbers we talking
    and you probbaly did d bow glitch and does = ban btw.

Dean

You say Dbow glitch is Ban?

Go tell that every1..
    mod eldest
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-04-17

u need to get ur power abusing admins under control un freaking ip me Empty im banned again

Post  mod eldest Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:57 am

umm and no d bow glitch dosent= ban the woner said it didnt he said he was gunna fix so it didnt hit that high ive been iped 5 times and its really pissing me off when no wear in rules it says u cant hit high with d bow wtf just because u got poor choice in admins and ya i hit like 44-20+ but not all the time that is a lucky hit most of the time i end up dieing and the dam d bow glitch isnt no different tan the dds or any other weapon they all got they speacials wtf dds hitting 23-45+ wtf is difference nothing at all accept u hit like 4 times with dds so wtf and d hally u hit high as hell no 1 complains and any other dam weapon
    but no when the get owned with d bow its gotta be a glitch wtf that makes no sense so some un ban me please in game name mod pure and u shouldnt be able to ban people for hitting high that fucking bull ****

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:02 pm