Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Cali Ice
a strange man
6 posters

READ this i think it is good idea

a strange man
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 32
    Rep: : -1
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

READ this i think it is good idea Empty READ this i think it is good idea

Post  a strange man Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:39 pm

YOU KNOW HOW WHEN YOU HELP A STAFF MEMBER FIND A DUPER OR SOMEONE BREAKING RULES ALOT? I THINK THAT THE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT TO KEEP THIS SERVER'S ECONOMY GOOD SHOULD BE REWARDED. I PERSONALY AM TIRED OF NOOBS DUPING. OR HAVING DUP'D ITEMS. OR THE FACT THAT ALMOST EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO D BOW GLITCH, BUT THEY DONT CARE IF THEY DO IT. TRUELY I HAVE DONE D BOW GLITCH BEFORE BUT I WAS CAUGHT, I NEVER DID IT AGAIN BUT I ALWAYZ SEE PEPS DOING IT WHICH PISSES ME OFF. I HAVE HELP'D SOME STAFF MEMBERS CATCH DUPERZ OR D BOW GLITCHERS. IM NOT ASKING FOR A REWARD, BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE.

I HATE HOW PEOPLE ANNOY U AFTER U "SNITCH" OR "TELL" ON SOMEONE. IVE HAD LIKE 5 PEPS SAY RANDOM **** LIKE "GTFO SEVRER U SUCK BALLS" TRUELY I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS IF U HATE ME OR NOT, SO GOOD LUCK.I DONT REALLY GET WHY RANDOM PEOPLE GET PISSED OFF AT SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE DID TO SOMEONE ELSE. FOR EXAMPLE, I WENT IN WILDY FOR ABOUT 15 MINS JUST VIDDING AND WATCHING RNAGERS FIGHT. I CAUGHT ABOUT 5 PEPS. SO AFTER I POST THE VIDEO, I GET THIS PM SAYING "UR A FUCKEN DOUCHE BAG U NEED TO GET ALIFE" I WROTE BACK TO HIM SAYING "WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE" AFTER THAT HE DIDNT REPLY. SO EVERY1 CUT THE BS.

NOW EVERYONE, POST BACK OR MESSAGE ME IN GAME ABOUT WHAT U THINK AOBUT THIS POST. afro
    Cali Ice
    Cali Ice
    Starter
    Starter

Number of posts : 63
    Rep: : 2
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

READ this i think it is good idea Empty Re: READ this i think it is good idea

Post  Cali Ice Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:15 pm

I think rewards shouldn't be expected, Otherwise everyone would start trying to report and eventually it'ld be hundreds of newbies complaining about how they weren't rewarded for reporting a duper or they'll probably dupe on an account they don't use and report it.

If you report over 50 or even 100 Dupers and the reports were all Legit and actually helped the economy then I think maybe a reward would be deserved, Guess it all really comes down to what kind of reward you're looking for.
    a strange man
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 32
    Rep: : -1
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post  a strange man Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Cali Ice wrote:I think rewards shouldn't be expected, Otherwise everyone would start trying to report and eventually it'ld be hundreds of newbies complaining about how they weren't rewarded for reporting a duper or they'll probably dupe on an account they don't use and report it.

If you report over 50 or even 100 Dupers and the reports were all Legit and actually helped the economy then I think maybe a reward would be deserved, Guess it all really comes down to what kind of reward you're looking for.
    yea like as a reward i mean like possibly a blue or red p hat? or max cash?
    i just did
    i just did
    Moderators
    Moderators

Number of posts : 562
    Rep: : 32
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Post  i just did Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:55 am

Doesn't you get it??

By jailing those people for 30 ores isn't an hard punishment..

Thats why we need alot better punishment then 30 ores..I'd say Dbow glitch? IP BAN that dick for ever.
    mrmffinman
    mrmffinman
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 27
    Rep: : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-23

Post  mrmffinman Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:09 pm

if your simply looking out for the economy of the server a simple thank you from a mod/admin should be enough, atleast then your getting reconized as a good player and if you ever apply for mod the desicion might sway your way

mffin x
    Tears
    Grand master poster
    Grand master poster

Number of posts : 1036
    Rep: : 46
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Tears Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm

The 30 Ores punishment were mainly when we were a small population.
    We are pretty big now, over 60+ Players online most of the time.
    And it was around 120+, well used to be.
    So just IP them. Or give them around 300 ores.
    Who cares, they break the rules they should be iped.

PS: Don't write in CAPTIALS its so annoying.
    lt_fire_cape
    lt_fire_cape
    super poster
    super poster

Number of posts : 319
    Rep: : 13
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

Post  lt_fire_cape Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:58 am

here you say I DONT REALLY GET WHY RANDOM PEOPLE GET PISSED OFF AT SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE DID TO SOMEONE ELSE. then why the hell are u compalning about d bow glitchers glitching some1 else?hmm..

lt fire Twisted Evil
    mrmffinman
    mrmffinman
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 27
    Rep: : 6
    Registration date : 2009-04-23

Post  mrmffinman Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 am

LOL at fire

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:57 pm