Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Tears
a strange man
6 posters

yes i did post this two times, i didnt know where to post but READ IT!

a strange man
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 32
    Rep: : -1
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

yes i did post this two times, i didnt know where to post but READ IT! Empty yes i did post this two times, i didnt know where to post but READ IT!

Post  a strange man Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:42 pm

YOU KNOW HOW WHEN YOU HELP A STAFF MEMBER FIND A DUPER OR SOMEONE BREAKING RULES ALOT? I THINK THAT THE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT TO KEEP THIS SERVER'S ECONOMY GOOD SHOULD BE REWARDED. I PERSONALY AM TIRED OF NOOBS DUPING. OR HAVING DUP'D ITEMS. OR THE FACT THAT ALMOST EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO D BOW GLITCH, BUT THEY DONT CARE IF THEY DO IT. TRUELY I HAVE DONE D BOW GLITCH BEFORE BUT I WAS CAUGHT, I NEVER DID IT AGAIN BUT I ALWAYZ SEE PEPS DOING IT WHICH PISSES ME OFF. I HAVE HELP'D SOME STAFF MEMBERS CATCH DUPERZ OR D BOW GLITCHERS. IM NOT ASKING FOR A REWARD, BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE.

I HATE HOW PEOPLE ANNOY U AFTER U "SNITCH" OR "TELL" ON SOMEONE. IVE HAD LIKE 5 PEPS SAY RANDOM **** LIKE "GTFO SEVRER U SUCK BALLS" TRUELY I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS IF U HATE ME OR NOT, SO GOOD LUCK.I DONT REALLY GET WHY RANDOM PEOPLE GET PISSED OFF AT SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE DID TO SOMEONE ELSE. FOR EXAMPLE, I WENT IN WILDY FOR ABOUT 15 MINS JUST VIDDING AND WATCHING RNAGERS FIGHT. I CAUGHT ABOUT 5 PEPS. SO AFTER I POST THE VIDEO, I GET THIS PM SAYING "UR A FUCKEN DOUCHE BAG U NEED TO GET ALIFE" I WROTE BACK TO HIM SAYING "WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE" AFTER THAT HE DIDNT REPLY. SO EVERY1 CUT THE BS.

NOW EVERYONE, POST BACK OR MESSAGE ME IN GAME ABOUT WHAT U THINK AOBUT THIS POST.
    Tears
    Grand master poster
    Grand master poster

Number of posts : 1036
    Rep: : 46
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

yes i did post this two times, i didnt know where to post but READ IT! Empty Re: yes i did post this two times, i didnt know where to post but READ IT!

Post  Tears Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:48 am

Lol i cant read it.
    So many capitals.
    My eyes hurt -.-
    i just did
    i just did
    Moderators
    Moderators

Number of posts : 562
    Rep: : 32
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

yes i did post this two times, i didnt know where to post but READ IT! Empty Re: yes i did post this two times, i didnt know where to post but READ IT!

Post  i just did Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:18 am

Amg tears

Ontopic: Pathetic are people these days huh?
    harris186
    harris186
    l33t poster
    l33t poster

Number of posts : 156
    Rep: : 5
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

Post  harris186 Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:46 am

well the type reward am thinking is a type reward like
    giveing the person a token and should be added to game
    if you get enough tokens you can buy like flowers or
    banners and stuff like that whitch is not in shops say
    10 tokens get you a zammy banner you go to shop buy banner
    then thats your reward thats type reward system i would like
    i would like to reward people who help me catch people if i gived
    them a item i get called an abuser off.so thats why say no when
    people want items off me simply because we are not allowed.

Dean

Idea Idea Idea
    unleasher
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 8
    Rep: : 2
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post  unleasher Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:33 am

You don't do a good deed for a reward, you do it because it's the right thing to do.
    lt_fire_cape
    lt_fire_cape
    super poster
    super poster

Number of posts : 319
    Rep: : 13
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

Post  lt_fire_cape Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:44 am

stupid and pointless a wos the 1st time u posted it...dude no1 wants to read it theletter are to big...

lt fire Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:26 pm