Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Quitting is the only thing i can do, i guess[Unknown pure]

Sebas
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 19
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

Quitting is the only thing i can do, i guess[Unknown pure] Empty Quitting is the only thing i can do, i guess[Unknown pure]

Post  Sebas Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Well i've been playing for 1-2 months now 4lifescape and loved it, but unfornately all good things end.
    The reason i quit is : Valos (Well the hacker of Valos) Ip'd me for no reason, and mods won't do anyhting i think cuz i posted like 4 hours ago already.
    He ip'd me cuz i said he needed to quit Teleing everyone to demonic ruins, which is normal, he was abusing!
    I guess the only thing i can do is quit

Peace,
    Thanks friends!
    Unknown pure Sad
    i just did
    i just did
    Moderators
    Moderators

Number of posts : 562
    Rep: : 32
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Quitting is the only thing i can do, i guess[Unknown pure] Empty Re: Quitting is the only thing i can do, i guess[Unknown pure]

Post  i just did Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Sebas wrote:Well i've been playing for 1-2 months now 4lifescape and loved it, but unfornately all good things end.
    The reason i quit is : Valos (Well the hacker of Valos) Ip'd me for no reason, and mods won't do anyhting i think cuz i posted like 4 hours ago already.
    He ip'd me cuz i said he needed to quit Teleing everyone to demonic ruins, which is normal, he was abusing!
    I guess the only thing i can do is quit

Peace,
    Thanks friends!
    Unknown pure Sad

Did you know u posted another topic at General section, No need to Re-post it.

Also, IPban only takes 1 day, Not longer u should be Un-ipbanned.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:01 pm