Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

u must read this!!!! and watch the vid!!! all staff watch!

a strange man
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 32
    Rep: : -1
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

u must read this!!!! and watch the vid!!! all staff watch! Empty u must read this!!!! and watch the vid!!! all staff watch!

Post  a strange man Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:18 pm

ok so yea in this video it shows mass pj with anger battle axe ( staff item only) so i tell agser pls he banns mass pj but soon after that he is unbanned. once agser left i vidded wat he said. he said he had 50 sets all rare armors and anger battle staff..here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8yLO-UVgRI

CHECK THAT NOOB'S ACCOUNT AND BANN HIM!!!!!!!!
    Gast

u must read this!!!! and watch the vid!!! all staff watch! Empty Re: u must read this!!!! and watch the vid!!! all staff watch!

Post  Gast Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:37 am

a strange man wrote:ok so yea in this video it shows mass pj with anger battle axe ( staff item only) so i tell agser pls he banns mass pj but soon after that he is unbanned. once agser left i vidded wat he said. he said he had 50 sets all rare armors and anger battle staff..here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8yLO-UVgRI

CHECK THAT NOOB'S ACCOUNT AND BANN HIM!!!!!!!!

No sense?
    work4str
    work4str
    super poster
    super poster

Number of posts : 339
    Rep: : -11
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

u must read this!!!! and watch the vid!!! all staff watch! Empty Re: u must read this!!!! and watch the vid!!! all staff watch!

Post  work4str Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:00 pm

can u make it more clear i cant read it?
    a strange man
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 32
    Rep: : -1
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post  a strange man Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:00 pm

guys try to focus on what there saying, my cam was shity >,< but wat mass pj is saying is that he has anger battle axe (staff item ONLY!) and 50 rare sets of stuff, which truely is impossible to get unless staff (which he is NOT staff)
    b a m f
    b a m f
    Starter
    Starter

Number of posts : 141
    Rep: : 16
    Registration date : 2009-04-23

Post  b a m f Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:58 pm

i heard it was logan that gave it out whoever gave it out should get it back
    t r y m e
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 11
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  t r y m e Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Dont worry ill talk to him and ill take all staff stuff he got

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:59 pm