Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The d claw glitch and the ags. PLZ LOOK THIS AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK. picture of glitches included!

chouze n
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 2
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

The d claw glitch and the ags. PLZ LOOK THIS AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK. picture of glitches included! Empty The d claw glitch and the ags. PLZ LOOK THIS AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK. picture of glitches included!

Post  chouze n Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:30 am

hello. I have been thinking about the ags and dragon claw specs.. well, lets take the ags first. Ags costs 1bil (not that i cant afford lol) but the specs suck hard. You always hit like 0 or 20's.. i hitted 54 once. On runescape you can hit 60's and 70 with no problems. Now to upsume i think that its bad that a wepon worth 1bil cash hit that bad.. so plz fix.

Now for the dragon claws.. well dragon claws is an amazing wepon. But the glitch is just lame..
    i hitted 34,34,34,26 with one of the specs, and i counted that to 128 hp. then i still had 3 specs back.. and they failed the same way where it showed 32,32,28,0 and did not toutch him i also tried to hit 48,42,42,13 that just sad that he did'nt die cuz that is a hit that damages 145 hp.. And here is the lame thing.. he did not even get under half life when hitted that high. That hit should have killed him totally.. I got a picture of it buy i cant find out to post a picture in this message.. so to upsume *again* plz fix the dragon claws, so they hit all the hp that it shows..

Well, that was what i had to say.. hope that you will listen to me, and fix the glicthes..

Chouze N, a proud player of 4lifescape.
    i just did
    i just did
    Moderators
    Moderators

Number of posts : 562
    Rep: : 32
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

The d claw glitch and the ags. PLZ LOOK THIS AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK. picture of glitches included! Empty Re: The d claw glitch and the ags. PLZ LOOK THIS AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK. picture of glitches included!

Post  i just did Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:51 am

chouze n wrote:hello. I have been thinking about the ags and dragon claw specs.. well, lets take the ags first. Ags costs 1bil (not that i cant afford lol) but the specs suck hard. You always hit like 0 or 20's.. i hitted 54 once. On runescape you can hit 60's and 70 with no problems. Now to upsume i think that its bad that a wepon worth 1bil cash hit that bad.. so plz fix.

Now for the dragon claws.. well dragon claws is an amazing wepon. But the glitch is just lame..
    i hitted 34,34,34,26 with one of the specs, and i counted that to 128 hp. then i still had 3 specs back.. and they failed the same way where it showed 32,32,28,0 and did not toutch him i also tried to hit 48,42,42,13 that just sad that he did'nt die cuz that is a hit that damages 145 hp.. And here is the lame thing.. he did not even get under half life when hitted that high. That hit should have killed him totally.. I got a picture of it buy i cant find out to post a picture in this message.. so to upsume *again* plz fix the dragon claws, so they hit all the hp that it shows..

Well, that was what i had to say.. hope that you will listen to me, and fix the glicthes..

Chouze N, a proud player of 4lifescape.

The dragon claws doesn't work rigth, see when you hit like 32-32-28-0 so it actually removes like 32-0 hp..More he doesnt remove..its a known bugg.

Ags yes, i know Spec is crap..owner should have a look at the code.
    chouze n
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 2
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

The d claw glitch and the ags. PLZ LOOK THIS AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK. picture of glitches included! Empty Re: The d claw glitch and the ags. PLZ LOOK THIS AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK. picture of glitches included!

Post  chouze n Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:40 am

good to know that you feel same way about it.. hope that he will fix it.
    Tears
    Grand master poster
    Grand master poster

Number of posts : 1036
    Rep: : 46
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Tears Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Ooo I never used ags in pking before.
    But ags is good on npcs to me.

D claws... the attacks that are doubled one of them are taken away.

Tears.
    i just did
    i just did
    Moderators
    Moderators

Number of posts : 562
    Rep: : 32
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Post  i just did Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Tears wrote:Ooo I never used ags in pking before.
    But ags is good on npcs to me.

D claws... the attacks that are doubled one of them are taken away.

Tears.

Ags is okay wep just for the "KO" the spec just suck.
    D claws hits are just bugged like hell ^^ its the same as World PK.

It Does show up 4 hits. But it doesnt do the actaul hp that it says it has to..+ its way to accurate the spec.
    hard to fix too..Maybe if you a pro coder you could make D claws work beter then this Razz
    Tears
    Grand master poster
    Grand master poster

Number of posts : 1036
    Rep: : 46
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Tears Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:08 pm

o.O I always thought it was PKWorld =]

Maii Bad..

Tears.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:03 am