Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

a strnge man banned? READ IT!~

a strange man
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 32
    Rep: : -1
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

a strnge man banned? READ IT!~ Empty a strnge man banned? READ IT!~

Post  a strange man Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:43 pm

ok so yea i was muted and banned.? yea agser get a life ur a lil abuser, and i was banned when he was talking ****. like i said i doint give a **** if im muted im adicted to this game cause it rocks. but sadly abusers like u ruin the server horribly. so gf? also ur a lil douche. u shldnt have mod. also u banned my noob cause i picked up d claws in wild? which is abusing u only banend him cause soemone told u to. which is against rules. then u have ur lil fags come and talk **** to me. which i really didnt care about. TO this day. i am aficialy banned. id like to say by to soem of my freinds such as work4str, drpepper, i disturbed, and any other peps i forgot. i hope u guys dont get wat happenedto me by that lil douche agser pls. if im unbaned i will be back on. but for now peace hommies.

RIP "A STRNGE MAN"

here is my finaly bank vid...bye guys 4 eva Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYJG4YuNpF0
    Cali Ice
    Cali Ice
    Starter
    Starter

Number of posts : 63
    Rep: : 2
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

a strnge man banned? READ IT!~ Empty Re: a strnge man banned? READ IT!~

Post  Cali Ice Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 pm

a strange man wrote:ok so yea i was muted and banned.? yea agser get a life ur a lil abuser, and i was banned when he was talking ****. like i said i doint give a **** if im muted im adicted to this game cause it rocks. but sadly abusers like u ruin the server horribly. so gf? also ur a lil douche. u shldnt have mod. also u banned my noob cause i picked up d claws in wild? which is abusing u only banend him cause soemone told u to. which is against rules. then u have ur lil fags come and talk **** to me. which i really didnt care about. TO this day. i am aficialy banned. id like to say by to soem of my freinds such as work4str, drpepper, i disturbed, and any other peps i forgot. i hope u guys dont get wat happenedto me by that lil douche agser pls. if im unbaned i will be back on. but for now peace hommies.

RIP "A STRNGE MAN"

here is my finaly bank vid...bye guys 4 eva Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYJG4YuNpF0

I always find it hard to read your posts Sad

And if there's one thing I've learnt after 3 years of playing Servers it's that you just shouldn't get into arguements/fights with Players that have power over you. Mods on P servers can be literally anyone, Even kids that don't know **** from piss. It's best to just stay away from most of them and enjoy the game.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:36 am