Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

player says i glitched him..i might be banned ..this is a strnge man..HELP

a strange man
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 32
    Rep: : -1
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

player says i glitched him..i might be banned ..this is a strnge man..HELP Empty player says i glitched him..i might be banned ..this is a strnge man..HELP

Post  a strange man Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:19 pm

ummmmmmmmmmm............yea i was told by a player when i was pking that i glitched him? i didnt do anything and he took a pic of me...i was eating atm not paying atention...he tells me i glitched him..i was like wtf? idk if he was lieing but i hope this works...he also said he gonna gt me banend :O
    i just did
    i just did
    Moderators
    Moderators

Number of posts : 562
    Rep: : 32
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

player says i glitched him..i might be banned ..this is a strnge man..HELP Empty Re: player says i glitched him..i might be banned ..this is a strnge man..HELP

Post  i just did Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:47 am

a strange man wrote:ummmmmmmmmmm............yea i was told by a player when i was pking that i glitched him? i didnt do anything and he took a pic of me...i was eating atm not paying atention...he tells me i glitched him..i was like wtf? idk if he was lieing but i hope this works...he also said he gonna gt me banend :O

First of all, If you think people gets u banned some can some can't..

Second of all, If they don't got any proof to proof what u did wrong they can't ban u neither do anthing else...( Exept for mods/admins ect if they saw u )
    mike hawk
    mike hawk
    master poster
    master poster

Number of posts : 838
    Rep: : 39
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

player says i glitched him..i might be banned ..this is a strnge man..HELP Empty Re: player says i glitched him..i might be banned ..this is a strnge man..HELP

Post  mike hawk Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:46 pm

alot of players like to talk ****, to make you
    fear them, so just dont listen.
    a strange man
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 32
    Rep: : -1
    Registration date : 2009-04-14

Post  a strange man Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:36 pm

mike hawk wrote:alot of players like to talk ****, to make you
    fear them, so just dont listen.
    thx dude..i hate ppers like that they have no life

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:17 am