Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey,Guest we see you didn't join yet?
Click Register to register,Or login to login to the forums.
We hope you have a great time on our forums.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

need to find a certain mod tht banned me

r e x
    newby
    newby

Number of posts : 2
    Rep: : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-28

need to find a certain mod tht banned me Empty need to find a certain mod tht banned me

Post  r e x Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:46 pm

hi im looking for a certain mod that banned me because ive spoken to the co admin flipper and she said the only way i could get unbanned is to find out who it is
    heres how it goes
    il admit that i attacked the person and he was looting at the time ( when i attacked didnt know this) he then told me he was looting and i intentionally kept attackin as ive read the rules ( ::rules ) and as far as i knew tht was ok
    he then sed that he was gonna ban me and ive been told that by so many people even in the middle of a normal fight that i thought ok hes just saying that because as far as i no i hadnt commited and offence
    i then logged out and it said account had been disabled
    now i know that ofcourse id done the wrong thing and to find this mod and apologise is very important to me as ive worked hard on r e x and am quite upset its gone to waste
    now id like to apologise to the mod so if you read this please can you pm me ingame on my pure account

name: katieee
    so i can atleast apologise to you ingame thankyou for your time

katie xx
    b a m f
    b a m f
    Starter
    Starter

Number of posts : 141
    Rep: : 16
    Registration date : 2009-04-23

need to find a certain mod tht banned me Empty Re: need to find a certain mod tht banned me

Post  b a m f Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:24 pm

good luck finding the mod that banned you not many mods come on fourms...good luck!!!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:17 pm